I’ve been on a quest for finding bracelets and bangles for my tiny wrists. By “tiny” I mean my wrist is 5 inches (13 cm) around. I would consider a “small” wrist to measure between 6 to 7 inches. I’m sure some of you also have had trouble finding bracelets for your petite wrists, so I thought I’d share where I found perfect bracelets for my tiny wrists.
1. Custom-fitted bangles. If you’re like me, anything “custom-fitted” sounds like an expensive chore. But it’s not! Since Eddie and I are lucky enough to live steps away from downtown LA’s bustling jewelry district, we took a gander at some bangles for my birthday. I was interested in classic silver bangles, but none of the ones I liked were available in my size. The saleslady in the shop on 6th Street said they could size them just right for me. And they did. The machining for my 7-day bangles took a little over one hour, and did not cost extra.
2. Dainty Wrist Jewelry. A great option for ladies with tiny and small wrists, without having to go the custom route. They offer wrist jewelry in a variety of styles (eg, beaded bracelets, leather bracelets) and metals. I fell in love with their sterling silver bird bangle, which I also received for my birthday. This bangle is available in sizes Small and Extra Small. Instructions on their site about how to measure your wrist and hand were super clear and easy, so I knew I needed the XS.
3. London Manori. I love this line of jewelry. My oval black spinel bracelet is also a perfect fit. The website offers oval stone bracelets in lengths 6″ and 7″. But mine looks like it’s 6.5″. I also love their gorgeous Bar Collection of bangles. Thinking about ordering one custom sized.
4. Style Unscripted. I personally don’t own any pieces from this Canadian line, but they offer a lot of cute and on-trend bangles specifically for small wrists. Bracelets are sized at 6 cm (2.36″) in diameter. Since I’m looking for bangles no larger than 2.25″ these might run a tad loose on my tiny wrists, but they sound perfect for anyone with small wrists. I love the pyramid spike bangle. Follow them on Twitter for sales codes!
5. Forever 21. I bought these size Small bangles, but they are way too large for me. They slip off my hand. Super affordable, but of course with F21 you get what you pay for (these turn my wrist green).
Let me know if you know of any other great sources for bracelets for petite wrists!