Just wanted to share a few things that I’ve been shopping (or eye-shopping) for these days. Some of the items (like the skate tank top) are just things I personally love, and some of the items are just terrific buys! I do admit that at times I feel like a terrible¬†blogger when I find an incredible bargain but¬†it’s sold out by the time I get around to posting it.
So here’s a little heads up on a few things that are currently on sale, or are just really cool. I’ve already purchased a couple of these things, so you’ll be seeing them on the blog or on IG¬†very soon.
1. Thrasher Mag Racerback Tank Top¬†I love this because I grew up skateboarding back in the day when it was not cute or fashionable for girls to be on boards. Today it’s a different story and I can’t believe that Thrasher shirts actually make some kind of fashion statement now. Albeit usually¬†it screams “poser” but I’m an old skater now so I¬†feel proud that¬†I’m legit allowed to represent this. Plus, I was in a Thrasher t-shirt ad years and years ago…
2. Alo Moto Leggings¬†I have not tried these leggings yet, but they look super cute and are getting great reviews on Nordstrom and Amazon.¬†I have my eye on the white leggings as seen on Kendall below. Reviews say the white material can be a¬†little sheer on the booty, so if you are planning on wearing these to yoga class, take note.
3. Rebecca Minkoff Micro Moto Bag¬†I just bought this adorable bag because for $75 I could not pass it up (regular price is $195). It’s the perfect small crossbody and the leather is super buttery and nice. Rebecca Minkoff is my go-to for affordable, high-quality, gorgeous purses.
4. Dolce Vita Louise Ghillie Wedge Sandals I also just purchased these sandals (they match my Micro Moto!). I’ve been wanting a pair of gladiator-style sandals, but didn’t want to look¬†like I was wearing part of a Spartan costume. These are cute, casual, fun to lace up, and don’t make me look like I’m going to battle to save¬†Greece from the Persian invasion (though I could because they are SUPER comfortable). They’re currently 40% off at Nordstrom in Almond and Black suede. Shop here for the Dark Saddle¬†color that I got (also on sale!).
5. Givenchy Antigona Small Beige Bag¬†Ah, this is something I’m just eyeballing. It’s a fabulous price for an iconic beauty¬†that rarely goes on sale. Since I’ve been trying to curb my luxury bag purchases I’m trying to resist this. You don’t have to though!
6. Nike SB Stefan Janoski Max¬†Thinking about adding these to my sneaker rotation. They are cute and trendy and got the skateboarding roots that fit my personal style. I’m a size 6 so I usually take Nike sneakers in youth size 4.5. Love that they come in a wide array of cool colors.
7. Baby-G Ana-Digi Watch I love the pop of color from Casio Baby-G watches. They’re sporty and cute for activities like going to the beach and day drinking on a sunny patio. Not on sale right now, but totally worth the retail price anyway.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Let me know if anything here caught your eye too!