Just wanted to share a few things that I’ve been shopping (or eye-shopping) for these days. Some of the items (like the skate tank top) are just things I personally love, and some of the items are just terrific buys! I do admit that at times I feel like a terrible blogger when I find an incredible bargain but it’s sold out by the time I get around to posting it.
So here’s a little heads up on a few things that are currently on sale, or are just really cool. I’ve already purchased a couple of these things, so you’ll be seeing them on the blog or on IG very soon.
1. Thrasher Mag Racerback Tank Top I love this because I grew up skateboarding back in the day when it was not cute or fashionable for girls to be on boards. Today it’s a different story and I can’t believe that Thrasher shirts actually make some kind of fashion statement now. Albeit usually it screams “poser” but I’m an old skater now so I feel proud that I’m legit allowed to represent this. Plus, I was in a Thrasher t-shirt ad years and years ago…
2. Alo Moto Leggings I have not tried these leggings yet, but they look super cute and are getting great reviews on Nordstrom and Amazon. I have my eye on the white leggings as seen on Kendall below. Reviews say the white material can be a little sheer on the booty, so if you are planning on wearing these to yoga class, take note.
3. Rebecca Minkoff Micro Moto Bag I just bought this adorable bag because for $75 I could not pass it up (regular price is $195). It’s the perfect small crossbody and the leather is super buttery and nice. Rebecca Minkoff is my go-to for affordable, high-quality, gorgeous purses.
4. Dolce Vita Louise Ghillie Wedge Sandals I also just purchased these sandals (they match my Micro Moto!). I’ve been wanting a pair of gladiator-style sandals, but didn’t want to look like I was wearing part of a Spartan costume. These are cute, casual, fun to lace up, and don’t make me look like I’m going to battle to save Greece from the Persian invasion (though I could because they are SUPER comfortable). They’re currently 40% off at Nordstrom in Almond and Black suede. Shop here for the Dark Saddle color that I got (also on sale!).
5. Givenchy Antigona Small Beige Bag Ah, this is something I’m just eyeballing. It’s a fabulous price for an iconic beauty that rarely goes on sale. Since I’ve been trying to curb my luxury bag purchases I’m trying to resist this. You don’t have to though!
6. Nike SB Stefan Janoski Max Thinking about adding these to my sneaker rotation. They are cute and trendy and got the skateboarding roots that fit my personal style. I’m a size 6 so I usually take Nike sneakers in youth size 4.5. Love that they come in a wide array of cool colors.
7. Baby-G Ana-Digi Watch I love the pop of color from Casio Baby-G watches. They’re sporty and cute for activities like going to the beach and day drinking on a sunny patio. Not on sale right now, but totally worth the retail price anyway.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Let me know if anything here caught your eye too!
That Givenchy bag is just to die for. The shape, the colour… great choice! Looking forward to seeing how you style those sandals, they look so comfy.
Been wanting an Antigona too and this is the exact colour that’s in my mind. Nice picks, the wedges are in my list.
I love the color of that Nike Janoski!
Instagram • Twitter
That Givenchy bag!! Love love love!
Great wish-list 🙂 I have a similar brown pair of sandals from Office 🙂
I so need a pair of white jeggings, but the problem is when they bunch it’s so obvious with the white color. Still searching for the right pair…
I love the tan color bag 😀
Love the tank top. Lovely wishlist 😀
This is such a great round up of picks, gorgeous! I know you got those sandals, which I can’t wait to see you style! They are so lovely and versatile, really a perfect shoe for spring/summer and early fall! I’ve heard great things about those leggings, too. If you do get them let us know your thoughts on the quality and fit, I’d love to know. Thanks so much for sharing, you have such great taste! I hope you have the most amazing week ahead, gorgeous!
I have seen and am lusting for those leggings as well but I don’t think I can pull them off. Let’s face it, I don’t have skinny thighs. LOL!
Shireen | Reflection of Sanity
Uh, you could TOTALLY pull them off. Hot yoga bod…I see no problem whatsoever with your thighs.
I saw the sandals on your instagram!! So pretty!! I can help on saving Greece too!!
Love the leggings, look so fun and cool!! I cannot wait for an outfit post!!
Wow go you, a skater ad! That must have been a great experience. I don’t actually own a pair of trainers yet so a similar pair would probably be in my wishlist 🙂
I loveeee the yoga pants! They are on my to buy list as well. Great choices girl!
Xoxo, Alethea http://Www.thepowerofthepretty.blogspot.com
Omg those bags!! And I definitely need those nikes. They are perfect.
Your wishlist is mine babe! Loving all the nudes <3